The safety of our Patients, Consultants, and staff is our number one priority. We want to make sure that everyone who visits the centre feels comfortable that they are safe hands at New Malden Diagnostic Centre. For this reason, we have worked closely with our Infection Control Department to put in place extensive Infection prevention control measures in accordance with recent government guidelines concerning COVID-19 to make us COVID secure.
Infection prevention measures at New Malden Diagnostic Centre
- Screening all patients, visitors and staff to ensure COVID safe before entering.
- Sanitising stations throughout building
- Adherence to Public Health England guidelines
- Personal Protective equipment is worn by staff and visitors.
- Increase in cleaning regimes
- We have designated entry and exit routes for patients
Maintaining good hand hygiene is essential to reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Hand Sanitiser is available throughout the building. We ask that patients and visitors practice good hand hygiene when visiting us.
We kindly ask that patients and visitors adhere to our social distancing measures by sitting or standing 2 meters apart at all times. We have signs and graphics throughout the centre to help guide patients around safely. You will notice our reception has been designed to allow patients to always remain at a safe distance from other patients as well as members of staff.
If you are coming to the centre, we kindly ask that you:
- Complete our COVID screening questionnaire prior to your appointment
- Wear a face mask at all times, unless specifically asked not to by a Consultant
- Go through our COVID screening upon entering the building
Do not attend your appointment if you have:
- A temperature of 37.8 degrees or higher
- A new and continuous cough
- A loss or change to sense of smell or taste
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 3277 0160 if you have any queries about our Covid-19 protocols